Phew!.. Marvelous, Outstanding, Mind-blowing.. what else, I’d say.. Indeed a good movie experience. I felt like “OMFG” after enjoying the movie. To be honest, it was my first & best 3D experience ever I’d say. Well, I’ve seen movies in good old days but not that I felt into those.. But this time, “The Avengers 2012” […]
Tag Archives: etisalat srilanka
- USB Tethering with Windows XP :: Android March 14, 2012
- Majestic City – 3D Superior :: First 3D Theatre Ever in SriLanka December 5, 2011
- MoneyBookers – An alternate for Paypal January 16, 2013
- Enriching Srilanka :: Interesting Personal Web-Blogs by Srilankans [GeekLK] July 5, 2011
- An unexpected surprise for GeekLK by Daily Mirror April 17, 2012
- Auto shutdown QNAP storage device with the help of an APC power supply February 5, 2015
- How to get “WhatsApp Web” option on your mobile device [Android] February 2, 2015
- Beginning of a New Era – After Optical Disk Drives (ODDs) January 7, 2015
- Restoring Viber messages from one PC to another December 18, 2014
- Google Maps Navigation arrives in 20 more countries including Sri Lanka September 22, 2014
- John: I'm not using OpenVPN. I'm using the IPSEC VPN. It...
- Azker M: Hi John, If you can succeed using the Authentic...
- Azker M: Hi There, Since I've created the server, the ed...
- john: Bummer. I couldn't get it to work fully. I got eve...
- Anirudh: What is their contact number please. Thanks!...
3d android android application app apps ARP avengers blogger chat Chrome embed tweet etisalat etisalat srilanka facebook facebook messenger fb messenger freeware gmail gmail new feautre google Google Docs Google Drive google mail google play IM Linux majestic city mc3d microsoft minitube Networking Open-source OpenVPN rsync Screen smart screen Tweetup TweetupSL twitter twitter etisalat Ubuntu viber Windows youtube player Zimbra
Use GEEKLKPROMO coupon code to receive 25% off.
13 visitors online now
8 guests, 5 bots, 0 members