It’s In fact concerns over the privacy in the Internet has been questioned frequently in the world arena. The emergence of Anonymous and Lulzsec as a world celebrated hacking groups, the phone hacking scandal staged by the media guru Rupert Murdoch and Recently Facebook had been under some attacks, With the increasing concern over the these privacy allegations, There lies a message a well known fact. We are responsible for our own security…
So, The role of a encrypted message is crucial in this internet play.
Simple Way to Encrypt and Decrypt a Message…
- Go to http://www.crypo.com
- Select BASE-64 + In ‘Encrypt or Decrypt’ Message
- Type your Message in the text field given
- Click “Encrypt” Button
- You’ill we left with a encrypted message…
To Decrypt It.
- Same procedures as Encrypt and Paste the message in the text field and click “Decrypt”
FOR A FAR MORE COMPLEX, ADVANCE ENCRYPTION,
- You can paste the Base64 Encrypted Message in Another Encryption Filter(suppose Atom128), and Encrypt it too.
- When you decrypt you have to do reverse as the encryption.
- Encrypt Msg in Base64>>Encrypt that Code in Atom128>>take the code
- To decrypt: Decrypt using atom128>> Decrypt the code by Base64>>
- YOU ARE DONE!
See what the message u get when u decrypt this text using the complex technique above…
That’s it. Enjoy 😛